Monday, May 7, 2012

Wee Little Faun

I made a new discovery yesterday and now that I know I feel a little silly that I hadn't thought of it before or at least tried it.  I've been saying for weeks that I wish Jade Winthorpe of Epic would make her faun digi legs for petites, but I never thought of using the resize script in them to do it myself.  Kind of a DUH! moment but anyway.  You can shrink down any of the Epic accessories (excluding those that have particles or clothing layers) to fit your petite.  Pretty cool, huh?

Untitled

~Style Card~

Av - Mynerva  (Zarothan Wylder) - Petite - Alabaster
Eyes - Earthstones (Abraxxa Anatine) - Petite Gem Eyes (Moldavite)
Hair - Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) - Monique Petite Mesh (Ash)
Horns - Illusions  (Siyu Suen) - Aries Horns (Resized)
Shirt - The Au Naturel Cupcake (Isabelle Farleigh) - Wittle Hot Pink Strapless
Pants - The Au Naturel Cupcake (Isabelle Farleigh) - Wittle Skinny Jeans
Digi feet - Epic (Jade Winthorpe) - Striped Knit Digi Warmers (Black/Grey) (Resized)
Poses by Frooti (Past Stumblebum)

No comments:

Post a Comment