Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pin Me Up

It was really hard to choose just a couple things to show you for this round of Perfect Wardrobe.  This round is themed, 50's Pinup.

I finally settled on the amazing 50's inspired version of the Cassandra skin that Izzies has out, along with the Clara Latex Swimsuits from Urbana.  Urbana has three colors of the swimsuit out.  Lime, Peach and Sky.  I think sky's my favorite but I love all three, and because I did I decided to show you all of them.  Was having to much fun snapping pics with the Pin Up poses from Purple Poses.

Untitled
(Peach)

Untitled
(Lime)

Untitled
(Sky)

And one last picture because I had to also show you the great Dottie Rockabilly Tops that Delusions has for you!  (Shown in red but it also comes in black.)

Untitled


Also shown..

Hair - Exile - Violetta (Raven)  **TDR Blue**
Tattoo - Artilleri -  Maggie Tattoo
Shorts - Mon Tissu - Cuffed Denim Shorts (Medium Blue) (Mesh)
Feet - SLink - Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment