Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All Boxed Up!


I swung by Glitterati tonight because she just put a ton of new goodies out and I landed right in front of this great cube prop.  I'm pretty sure it was out at Culture Shock.. I think.  Anyway, I had managed to convince myself I didn't really need it before but.. well, yea, obviously I really do.  It comes in two versions, a lit one that works with shadows and a plain version.

And I need to also mention these cuuute panda ears and tail that I picked up at Panda Express.  They're having a BIG remodeling sale and it's definately worth a check.  So onto the pictures!


Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Hush (Hush Darkrose) - Christine (Bronze/Sugar)  **Skin Addiction Showcase**
Makeup - Mock Cosmetics (Mocksoup Graves) - Melanzane Indifference Eyeshadow (black)
Piercing (face) - [annaA] (Annalesca Ashbourne) - Weakness (soul)
Hair - Ploom - Maia (Mesh)
Ears (and tail)  - Panda Express (Kioko Kumaki) - Panda Bits - Tribal
Collar - The Abyss (Khai Sinister) - Choker-Studded
Tattoo - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - Mother Fuckin Princess
Tattoo 2 - BlackFeet - Time Out (Marketplace)
Shirt - T.Whore (Blair Loorden) - Sexy Cardigan (gray - With bra)
Nails - Scrub (Ramon Jonstone) - Damask and Black Nails
Bracelet - Blitzed (Eko Merlin) - Spiked Bracelets (grey/brown)
Jeans - Luck inc (CK Winx) - Tyra Jeans (Washed Black)
Boots - The Abyss (Khai Sinister) - Stompers
Prop - Glitterati (Katey Coppola) - Cubed [lit]

No comments:

Post a Comment