Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fantasy Fair!

One of my absolute favorite fairs is Fantasy Fair.  Love love love!  So I knew I had to blog a few of my favorite snags from it.  Time is something I don't have a lot of this week though but I had to show you these anyway.  So please excuse the lack of fancy picture taking.  Check below, as always, for where you can grab all of this for yourself!

Untitled

~Style Card~

Skin - Fallen Gods Inc (Alia Baroque) - Feathers (Dove-Pale) **Fantasy Fair**
Eyes - Ibanez (Annie Ibanez) - Liquid Eyes (Moonstone)  **Fantasy Fair**
Hair - Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) - Hawk2 (Ethereal) **Fantasy Fair**
Wings - Vaengi (Vaengi) - Angel Gabriel Wings  **Fantasy Fair**
Outfit - DV8 (Vasha Martinek) - Demonette (White/Black)
Nails - Izzies (Izzie Button) - Glitter Nails
Boots - DV8 (Vasha Martinek) - Persephone Boots (White/Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment