Monday, March 26, 2012

Into The Black

So it's been a week and I'm two color challenges behind and well, I'm really behind on blogging and everything else.. I'll catch up, I promise!  But as for right now I'm in the middle of moving and a really bad lack of interest in most things SL.  So I'll be missing in action for a bit yet.  Hopefully I'll have my blogging mojo back by the time the move's done!  But until then, I was messing around with this picture and liked it so much I thought I'd share!


~Style Card~

Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Leilani (bronze - black)  **NEW**
Hair - Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) - Shira (Mesh)
Piercing - Scrub (Ramon Jonstone) - Sew Up Piercing
Collar - Amorous (Matchbook Monday) - Locked
Shirt - NV (Isiss Bade) - Trendy off shoulder -fuck you- (Mesh)  **NEW**
Tattoo - V Tattoo (Van Naimarc) - Skulls & Stars Tattoo
Bracelets - Amorous (Matchbook Monday) - Helix **NEW**
Jeans - Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle) - Zipper Skinny Jeans #8 (Mesh)  **NEW**
Feet - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Natural Barefeet (Mesh)
Pose Prop - Glitterati (Katey Coppola) - Into The Black

No comments:

Post a Comment