Thursday, March 29, 2012

52 Weeks of Color - St. Patrick Blue & Tea Green

So let's play a little catch up, shall we?  I've been missing in action for the last two weeks and I know I'm going to be late again this week thanks to moving so I thought I'd spend a wee bit of time finally getting my last two week's of colors out for the 52 Week's of Color Challenge.  Just quick, easy looks, but I love them.  Here we have St. Patrick's Blue and Tea Green.


Oh and ps.. this really is my last post until after the move.  Hopefully I'll be back next week, barring no internet hookup malfunctions!  Back to the pictures!




~Style Cards~

~In both~

Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Leilani (bronze - black)  **NEW**
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Glimmer Eyes - Bold Basics (Bold Blue Green) *FFL*
Hair - Magika (Sabina Gully) - Dare (Special Trio Pack)  **NEW**
Piercing - Scrub (Ramon Jonstone) - Sew Up Piercing
Nails - EY:NO (Andreaa Umino) - French Leo Nails (Nails Only)
Feet - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Natural Barefeet (Mesh)
Poses by Glitterati (Katey Coppola)

~St. Patrick's Blue~

Shirt & Jacket - Cold Logic (ColdLogic) - Cold Logic Combo - Robins. Navy/White (MESH)  **NEW**
Jeans - Decoy (Anette Voight) - Dana 76 Jeans (Faded Dark 1)

~Tea Green~

Shirt - Cold Logic (ColdLogic) - Lauren (grass)  (MESH)  **NEW**
Skirt - Cold Logic (ColdLogic) - Smith (lemongrass) (MESH)  **NEW**


No comments:

Post a Comment