Sunday, February 26, 2012

LOTD - Feb 26th

Being temporarily jobless in SL I decided to go back to modeling for DV8.  While trying to come up with my modeling look for this week I came up with this and I loved it so much I thought I'd share.  Enjoy!



~Style Card~

Skin - annaA (Annelesca Ashbourne) - Aluka
Hair - Red Mint - Hair No.20 (Dark Teal-Champagne)
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Hybrid Eyes (Aqua)
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Szczepanski) - Splint Piercing
Collar - +DV8+ (Vasha Martinek) - Reitsch Collar
Tattoo - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - Forever **NEW**
Outfit - +DV8+ (Vasha Martinek) - Terminal Nikita (Aquanaught)
Nails - Scrub (Ramon Jonstone) - Damask & Black Nails
Boots - +DV8+ (Vasha Martinek) - Desdemona Boots (Black/Aquanaught)
Poses from Estetica (Anastasia Trefusis)

No comments:

Post a Comment