Monday, January 9, 2012

It's A Unicorn!

So I'm sorta in love with Intrigue Co.'s unicorn ridable.  I've been bouncing around my house and various sims since I got it.  lol  But I paused to take a picture for you!  And while I'm at it, I thought I'd show you the oh so cute Varsity Unicorn Top and Shorts that Nestle My Bosom has out for the new Perfect Wardrobe event.  This week's theme is Fairytale!

(click through to see it bigger.  I loved it to much to shrink it down.)

~Style Card~

Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Sakia (Disco-Cacoa)
Hair - Truth (Truth Hawks) - Trixie (raven)
Shirt/Shorts - Nestle My Bosom (Demi Ellisson) - Varsity Unicorn Top and Shorts  **PW**
Tattoo - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - Love Gives Us A Fairytale  **PW**
Unicorn - Intrigue Co. (Katharine McGinnis) - Unicorn Carousel Attachment
Feet - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Womens Natural Barefeet **MESH**

No comments:

Post a Comment