Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hugo's Design

I'd seen stuff about this store from time to time but I never really bothered to go check it out, even though I kept telling myself I would, that is until yesterday.  What better motivation to actually get you moving then the words *free* and *hunt*?  Well, it works for me anyway.  And if you're a fan of latex you really need to check this store out for yourself.

While you're there make sure you grab "Stripped" for free, which comes in a variety of colors.  Here are my favorites, black and red.


And, as I mentioned above, there's also a hunt going on.  Find all the little red boxes scattered around the store and you create this outfit, Artemis.


After walking by the new section yet again while doing the hunt, I finally decided I couldn't leave without picking up a little something(s).  From left to right, this is the Ursa Corset (baby pink), Ursa Suit (black), and the Xyx Garter Set (purple).


Here's a ride to check out the store for yourself!

Also Shown..

Skin - Pink Fuel - Alyx (Pearl)
Hair - Truth - Janice (Raven)
Feet (pic 2) - SLink - Woman's Natural Barefeet (Mesh)
Boots - +DV8+ - Persephone Boots (white / black / violet)

No comments:

Post a Comment