Monday, December 19, 2011

New at Fallen Gods

I've been a huge fan of Fallen Gods for quite a long time now.  I know I've said before that her skins are my favorite fantasy skins by far and it's so true.  Her newest addition to the Crystal line, the ice tone is no exception.  These faes are gorgeous and so beautifully detailed.  I'm also wearing the first of a new series of matching outfits available for the Crystals collection that you can also find in the store. You really need to see them for yourself.


She's beautiful isn't she?  Here's a closer look of the above picture.


And last but not least here's a quick look at the above skin shade, as well as the other three you can choose from, Pure, Opal, Fae, and Opalfae.




Hair - Wasabi Pills - Eve Hair (Ethereal)
Poses - Magnifique Poses - Fairy Stand Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment