Thursday, September 29, 2011

New stuff for you

I think I might be finally getting onto this mesh thing.  Though might I say trying to wear a sweater over a mesh shirt is no easy task.. not if you don't want to look like the sweater is ten times to big.  Anywaaaay!  I swore I was going to avoid Plastik for awhile after Aikea Rieko put out her new skin line because really, what do I need another skin for?  BUT.. I didn't hold out very well and the new Aleria skins are gorgeous!  I can't say enough good about this skin, you just really need to go demo it!  G Field, Mons, NV and Khush also all have new goodies out for you.  Check all the particulars below!





~Style Card~

Skin - Plastik (Aikea Rieko) - Aleria (Seashell-Bedroom Eyes)  **NEW**
Hair - Analog Dog (Queue Marlowe) - Pause (sangria)
Piercing --ipoke-(Steele Branner) - Morta
Tattoo -  Endless Pain Tattoos (Mae Jewell) - Pure Sin
Sweater - NV (Leaf Drezelan) - Wool Cardigan **NEW**
Shirt - MONS (Elikem) -  Stralez Top (Leo Pink) *MESH*  **NEW**
Bracelets - Amorous (Matchbook Monday) - You!  *FREE in store*
Pants - Khush (Liess Paine) - Sofia's Rolled ups (black)  **NEW**
Shoes - G Field (Cerebus Noel) - Strap Shoes "Alex" (patent black) **NEW**
Poses - Adorkable (Adorkable Peapod) - Kookie Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment