Monday, September 26, 2011

Inspiration

I've been feeling so uninspired with my blog lately.  I hate when I start feeling like I'm just going through the motions.  But then I saw that Mochi Milena had a new pre-release out at the Knitting Circle Bake Sale of her future Alyx skin line and oh my god it all came together perfectly.  This new skin is absolutely gorgeous and is in a tone that is new for Pink Fuel, Pearl.


She's perfection, isn't she?   I've been on a tanned skin kick lately, I blame it on summer.. But tan has never really been my norm and this skin brings me back perfectly.   Okay, so I could go on and on about the skin I'm sure but how about the look that was inspired by the skin.  I'm loving that as well.  Have a look!


~Style Card~

Skin - Pink Fuel (Mochi Milena) - Alyx (Bakesale Pre-release) **NEW** 
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) -  Abyss Eyes (silver)  **GSP**
Hair - Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) - Sage (Streaked) 
Horns - Illusions (Siyu Suen) - Bite Horns 
Necklace - Amorous (Matchbook Monday) - Divolo 
Shirt - Sticky fingers (Michell Tomsen) - My Knit Top (black) 
Bracelets - Amorous (Michell Tomsen) - Hard 
Nails - Rezlpsa Loc (Rezlpsa Luckstone) - Dark Nail Pack (raven) 
Tattoo - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - You Give Love A Bad Name **NEW** 
Sweater - Loop (Ivy Falmer) - Sweatskirt (red) **NEW** 
Jeans - Glue Ink (Andi Rage) - Ink'd Jeans (black) 
Boots - Gos (Gospel Voom) - GTFO Boots (black) 

No comments:

Post a Comment