Sunday, September 11, 2011

Alphabet Challenge - Letter 'A'

I came upon this challenge over the weekend and it looked like fun so I thought I'd give it a go.  Thankfully they're not to far ahead so catching up should be easy.  If you'd like to read more about the challenge have a look HERE.  The rules are pretty relaxed to make it easier to hit every letter.. but we'll see how I do.  lol  So without further adieu here's Letter A.



~Style Card~

Skin - AL Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Miha (Black 2 cleavage-peach)
Hair - LeLutka (Thora Charron) - Angela (nutcracker)
Eyes ID (Audrey Lamede) - Hybrid Eyes (Aqua)
Piercing - AnnaA (Annalesca Ashbourne) - Kathya
Tattoo - Aitui (Jesseaitui Petion) - Notes I
Shirt - Action (MarlilynMonroe Munro) - Boardwalk Tee (Gem)
Ring - Addict (Kianna Noel) - Apple Ring (green/gold)
Jeans - Aoharu (Marchang Pichot) - Boyfriend Jeans (washed)
Shoes - Maitreya (Onyx LaShelle) - Allegre (Brown)
Pose - Atomic (Ivy Graves) - Because I'm Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment