Monday, July 4, 2011

Wow, 400!

I'm always amazed when I hit a hundred mark.  Never would I have thought I'd get to 100 let alone 400.  And this means I'm almost to my first goal which is 500 posts.  Crazy!  lol  Anyway!

I have new stuff to show you from a few of my favorite stores as well as another one of those amazing hair fair hairs, this time from Red Mint.  Have a look and, as always, check out all the details below.  And Happy Fourth everyone!


newstuff


~Style Card~

Skin - Curio (Gala Phoenix) - Airhead (Truth District Update Group Gift)
Hair - Red Mint (Moni Schulze) - Hair No.10 (red organdy) **New at Hair Fair**
Piercing - HOD (Aydan Darcy) -  Bolted - Silver Lining
Necklace -  Admiral Spicy (Sunny1986 Ember) - Watchkey Necklace **New**
Shirt - NV (Isiss Bade) - Soft Draped Sweater (black) **New**
Rings/Nails - MStyle (Mikee Mokeev) - Perfect Hand (Short V1.2)
Pants - Glue Ink (Andi Rage) - Young Rich Famous Check Baggy Shorts  (Exclusive for GsP - July 6)
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure
Pose by Glitterati (Long Hair 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment