Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm innocent!


Okay, well maybe I'm not that innocent. That's the last time I do that though, I tell ya. Sometimes you really shouldn't listen to your friends.. especially when your friends don't end up in the same predicament as you at the end of the day.


Time passes so slowly in this place.. nothing to do but lay here and think about all the things I'm going to do to get back at them for this.


I hope they come bail me out soon.. they will.. won't they?


~Style Card~

Skin - Filthy (Alexandra Barcelos) - Jolie (Ivory 06) **NEW**
Hair - Red Mint (Moni Schulze) - Hair No.10 (red organdy)
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Two-Tone Eyes (Green/Brown)
Piercing - Pekka (Kathya Rallier) - Splint Piercings
Collar - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - Dark Studded (black)
Tattoo (chest) - Delusions (Whisper Mizin) - Lips like morphine
Tattoo 2 - Para Designs (Paranormal Putzo) - Stars & Swallows
Tattoo 3 (lower) - Pekka (Kathya Rallier) - Beautiful Disaster
Jacket - Poison (Corocota Torok) - Riders Leather Jacket
Shirt - Suicidal Unborn (Eleanor Cyberstar) - Basic Top (white)
Cuffs - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - O-Ring Cuffs (black)
Ring - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - Heidi Ring (Onyx)
Pants - Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) - Modest Capri Jeans
Anklets/Toe Ring - Mood (Jori Walter) - Olivia Fancy Feet
Shoes - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Shaz Platforms (White Denim)
Jail Cell - Glitterati (Katey Coppola) - Lockdown

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! Sure, they'll come back for you. I think...

    ReplyDelete