Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fashionably Late

Well, by now you've probably heard all about CHIC's new weekly event, Fashionably Late that is being held on the brand new CHIC Sim. Unfortanately I didn't have any time for all the previews I would've loved to show you but I couldn't let the weekend end without showing you at least some of the great stuff you can go pick up now!

Like this great wall prop from .synt.. I'm also wearing the very cute tank that you can pick up from Berries Inc as well as the Wanderer's Jewelry Set from League that you can pick up during the event.


Here's a few more of my favorites, starting with Nemesis who has out this cute lavender dress and je suis who have out the necklace I'm wearing below. Riddle has out the very summery Beach Time Dress, shown below in the middle. And finally the shirt and the shoes on the right are curtesy of Pididdle and Nardcotix respectively.


Oops, and one last thing I forgot to mention.. you can pick up all the great poses I'm using at Fashionably Late as well and are from Di's Opera Whew! That was a lot. Now I'm off to the event. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment