Sunday, June 26, 2011

Someone to wipe my tears..

Yay for fulfilling two challenges in one handy dandy post.  lol  Not only is this my 52 Weeks of Color Challenge post for this week.  Which by the way the color is mauve and oh my goodness this was not an easy one for me this week but I did it! This also serves as blog one of two for the Bubblegum Weekend Challenge.  So have a look and I hope you're all having a great weekend.  ♥



~Style Card~

Skin - Illusory (Crushed Clarity) - Sometime I bleed (Latte) (Promo!)
Hair - Magika (Sabina Gully) - Dara (color pack)
Tattoo - Aitui (Jesseaitui Petion)  - Heart
Shirt - Fri.day (Parvarti Monday) - Vneck Sweater (salmon)
Nails/Rings - Southpaw (Phedre Rossini) - Greta (Blackout)
Pants -  Djinn & Tonic (Babyhoney Bailey) - Clam Diggers (broken)
Sandals - Maitreya Gold (Onyx LeShelle) - Flip-Flops (Eclipse)
~~
Chair - What Next (Winter Thorn) - Blogger's office Armchair
Tissue Box - Boom (Kozmetika) (Ophelia Demina) - From [Demi Edition] Tears Pack

1 comment: