Friday, June 3, 2011

OMG, I'm a blonde!

Well, I am for the moment, the blonde won't last, it's just not me.  But I love Exile's new group gift so I had to show it to you none the less.  Have a peek!



~Style Card~

Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Eliza (natural simplicity/fairy)
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Kumiko (darksand) *Group Gift*
Piercing 1 - PoM (Flirt Button) - Open Septum
Piercing 2 - PoM (Flirt Button) - Double Snakebites
Necklace - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) -  I am thirsty necklace
Tattoo - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) - Karma Tattoo
Shirt - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - Buttoned Camo (black)
Cuffs - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - O-Ring Cuff (black)
Ring 1 - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - Square (black)  *Gatcha*
Ring 2 - Sigma (Sofi Trenkins) - Cast Ring (silver) *ZPH4*
Pants - [NV] (Isiss Bade) - UPS Pants II *NEW*
Shoes -  2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure
Pose by Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment