Friday, June 10, 2011

LOTD - June 10th

This is the last one for today, promise.  But I figure I'd get a couple out for you at least since I won't be blogging much, if at all (probably not at all) till June 15th.  Family visiting and that whole bit doesn't leave much time for blogging, but we'll see.  So now that I've explained why I'll be missing in action over the next little while, here's my LOTD for today!  Hope you like it!



And a closeup for ya too!



~Style Card~

Skin - Filthy (Alexandra Barcelos) - Ana (Pale/Natural)  **NEW**
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) -  Twinkle (green) **NEW**
Hair - Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) - Nina: Rouge
Ears - Illusory (Crushed Clarity) - Elven Ear C4
Piercing - Admiral Spicy (Sunny1986 Ember) - Piercing V.3 **NEW**
Tattoo - Aitui (Jesseaitui Petion)  - Heart
Necklace - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Tooth Necklace **NEW**
Shirt - Tulip (Minami Susanowa) - Disconnected **TFG**
Watch - Calypso Giano (Calypso Giano) - Watch - Sweet Death
Nails - Southpaw  (Phedre Rossini) - Persephone (age of aquarius)
Pants - Ronsem (Eow Reverie) - Cropped Denim Jeans
Shoes - Pixel Mode (Tya Fallingbridge) –Fae (Khaki)
Poses by pda *FLF*

No comments:

Post a Comment