Friday, June 17, 2011

The Hiker

I love Delirium Style's deals of the week.  You can pick up a really great outfit for really cheap.  In this case, for only 100L I picked up 'The Hiker', which includes the three bandanas, tank, tied shirt around your waist, backpack, jeans, and hiking boots (not shown).

After shopping, my hiking (which I adopted to be hitchhiking), took me through the dark community of Missing Mile.  If you haven't visited Missing Mile, you should.  It's one of my favorite little towns.





~Style Card~

Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Miha (Peach / Natural)
Hair - Discord Designs (Kallisti Burns) - Eliza (Deep red)
Piercing - [-ipoke-] (Steele Branner) - Encoded
Tattoo - Glue Ink (Andi Rage) -  Ink to Flesh
Watch - Calypso Giano (Calypso Giano) - Love is a Gamble
Fusion (Adria Joubert) – Winged Skull Bracelet (burgundy)
Outfit - Delirium Style (Christel Morane) - The Hiker (includes bandanas)
Boots - Kboots (Ju Weissnicht) - Kboots

No comments:

Post a Comment