Saturday, June 4, 2011

CH1C is Open!

Put away those huds and that super scripted hair, CH1C is open for business!  And here's a few more of my favorites you can pick up while you're there hopefully conquering that lag.

For this post I grabbed the gorgeous skin that Lara Hurley has out for you called Odette (shown in pale) and matched it with another shade of the Vive Nine hair, this time in PeanutBrittle.  (Yea, I did blonde again.. wow, I know.)  One the left I'm wearing the very cute summery dress that Izzie's has out for you matched with the Daphne Necklace in silver from Sigma Jewels and sandals curtesy of Berries Inc.  On the right, I chose Sn@tch's offering for the event, the Rain Halter Tops and Lyric Jean Shorts, again matched with those cute sandals from Berries Inc. Have a look at the pic and then drop by CH1C for yourself.  Here's your RIDE!

Oh and PS.. the poses are also available to CH1C and are from Bent!  Make sure you stop by and give them a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment