Monday, June 6, 2011

52 Weeks of Color: Denim

I think this is one of my favorite weeks in quite awhile for the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  Not really because of the color, which is denim by the way, but because of the look I came up with for it.  I really had fun with it.  Hope you like it as much as I do!



~Style Card~

Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Eliza (natural/pale)
Hair - Elikatira (Elikapeka Tiramisu) – Break (Red 08)
Ears - Illusory (Crushed Clarity) - Elven Ear C4
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Shimmer Eyes (green)
Liner - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) - Epic Eyeliner **NEW**
Piercing - PoM (Flirt Button) - Double Snakebites
Tattoo - Aitui (Jesseaitui Petion)  - Heart
Necklace - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Basti Name Necklace
Shirt - Calypso Giano (Calypso Giano) - Double Strap Top (white)
Dungarees - Cynful  (Cynthia Ultsch) - Mia Dungarees (dark blue) **NEW**
Armband - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) -  ActionPod
Watch - Calypso Giano (Calypso Giano) - Watch - Sweet Death
 Rings - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Granny Rings
Pose - Exposeur (RubyStarlight Writer) - I Love Being a Girl Pack *Current Group Gift*

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you this photo is awesome, I love the casualness of the outfit and want the jewellery lol... Love love love it

    ReplyDelete