Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mofoprincess!

This shirt made me happy when I found it hanging at Hermony last time I went to poke around.  This is definately me, or least my husband would tell you it was.  haha  I'm loving the look that came out of it.  Hope you do too!


We all know by now how much I love Insufferable Dastard eyes.  It's pretty much the only eyes that I wear anymore.  These new ones are love.  They're the Monochrome set, to which I'm wearing the gray set.  ♥




~Style Card~

Skin - Laq (Mallory Cowen) - Linnea [Fair]
Hair - Truth (Truth Hawks) - Sia (raven)
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Monochrome Eyes (Gray1)  **NEW**
Lashes - Admiral Spicy (Sunny1986 Ember) - Prim Lashes V.1
Glasses - Bubble (Moonbubble Gothly) - Retro Glasses V2 **NEW**
Piercing - HOD (Aydan Darcy) - Fallen (Razor)
Collar - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Choker - Signs (F/F)  **NEW**
Shirt - Hermony (Hermanni Laville) - MofoPrincess
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos (Mae Jewell) - Grunge 2
Cuffs - Hermony (Hermanni Laville) - Wristlocker
Belt - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Fishy Belt Glitter (old TFG item)
Pants - Cynful (Cynthia Ultsch) - Modest Capri Jeans
Socks - Boom (Aranel Ah) - Cuffed Socks (black)
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure
Poses - STaTUS (Elusyve Jewell) - Xuk pack **NEW**

No comments:

Post a Comment