Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fireflies

One of my very favorite things to do on a summer evening when I was growing up was catching fireflies. I lived out in the country and there were always tons that would come and light up my yard every night.


There was always that one little straggler that didn't want to be caught but I was vigilent, I had to have them all.


Mission accomplished! Yay!  They're all mine!  My own little jar of light.


But once you finally had them all you had to let them go. What are you going to catch tomorrow if you don't? Fly away little lightning bug! I'll see you tomorrow night!



~Style Card~

Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) - Eliza
Hair - Discord Designs (Kallisti Burns) - Freija (Pillarbox Red) **NEW**
Ear Plugs - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) - Sculpted Metallic Ear Plugs
Tattoo (face) - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) - Starie Eyes Face Tat
Piercing - Nox (Olyvia Stratten) - Wendy Piercing (Where is.. hunt)
Piercing 2 - PoM (Flirt Button) - Dimples Plugs (BM-NS-V1)
Necklace - Leo-NT (Magdalena Bergamasco) - SummerBreeze Necklace (Where is.. hunt)
Tattoo 2 -  Aitui  (Jesseaitui Petion) - Notes
Tattoo 3 - Aitui  (Jesseaitui Petion) - Guided Stars
Shirt - Atomic (Ivy Graves) - Lovely Chiffon - White (Culture Shock)
Armband - Glue Ink (Becks Ysabel) - ActionPod  **NEW**
Rings - Leo-NT (Magdalena Bergamasco) - SummerBreeze Ring (Where is.. hunt)
Capris - Djinn & Tonic - Clam Diggers (Culture Shock)
Shoes - SLink- Sheila Thongs (Pink/White)
Firefly Poses by Long Awkward Poses (Exclusive at Culture Shock)

No comments:

Post a Comment