Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New @ Suicidal Unborn

Alright so I admit I really did squee a bit when I saw the new underwear sets from Suicidal Unborn.  I wanted to fatpack them so bad but funds said I had to stick to only two.  For now anyway.  I'm in absolute love with the two I did buy.  Haven't taken my Zombie Nation ones off since I put them on. ♥


And a close up of some of the other fab things I'm wearing!  Like this new hair from Maitreya and necklace from Pepper.


~Style Card~
Skin - Laq (Mallory Cowen) - Linnea [Fair]
Hair - Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle) - Lara (Henna)  **NEW**
Piercing 1 - POM (Flirt Button) - Open Septum
Piercing 2 - POM (Flirt Button) - Closed Lip Ring
Piercing 3 - POM (Flirt Button) - Double Snakebites
Piercing 4 - -ipoke- (Steele Branner) - Silencia (TWLOHA)
Necklace - Pepper (Danni Pfeffer) - Summer **NEW**
Tattoo - Glue Ink (Andi Rage) - Capture
Shirt - Suicidal Unborn (Eleanor Cyberstar) - Good Morning Top (included with underwear) **NEW**
Bracelets - Rebel Yell (Allegra Diesel) – Indian One
Nails – Rezlpsa Loc @ Kozmetika (Rezlpsa Luckstone) – Black Cherry Nails
Piercing 5 - Edge of Sanity (Xandra Bressig) - Going Down (TWLOHA)
Underwear - Suicidal Unborn (Eleanor Cyberstar) - Punk Panties (05 & 10) **NEW**
Ankle Bracelets – SLink (Siddean Munro) – Beady Ankle Braclet
Feet - SLink (Siddean Munro) - Jolie Pied v2.0
Poses from (back facing) HelaMiyo (MYyoko Magic) & (forward facing) Status (Gidge Uriza)

No comments:

Post a Comment