Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's new at Admiral Spicy?

As I said in my post yesterday, I'm kinda in love with the store, Admiral Spicy.  Did you go check it out like I suggested?  If you did, then you probably already spied the new goods I have to show you!  Like this belt.. aptly named 'I Blows u'.  Love it!


I'm thinking of becoming a hair stylist.  What do you think?  haha  I'm wearing the pinkie shade but there are three more to choose from!  (Minty Mint, Redish and Yellow)  The shirt I'm wearing in the pic above is also new at the store and is called 'Cuteh Sweater'.  They come in black, as you can obviously already see, blue, brown, green, purple, red and rose.  So there's really color to fit anyone!  Now what are you waiting for?  Stop by Admiral Spicy and check them out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment