Friday, March 4, 2011

LOTD - March 4

I didn't have a great big snazzy title (well, let's be honest, I rarely do) but I also have a few things I really wanted to show you before that RL thing takes me away.  So nothing overly fancy today but I did want to show you a few of my new favorite things. Starting with this gorgeous skin from Republic, called Quinn. She's so pretty!


And as for the rest of the look it was inspired by two of my newest additions to my inventory which just happened to go perfect together. The newest group gift from Onyx Wear which is the cute tee I'm wearing and the bag, the Oddball Shoulderbag, that you'll see in the last picture which is new from Virtual Insanity.



The details..

Skin - Republic (Teresa Republic) - Quinn (Porcelain CL - Shadow)
Hair - !lamb (Lamb Bellic) - Bang Bang (tinted)
Eyes - ID (Audrey Lamede) - Confetti-reg pupil (March Gift)
Piercing - Visavi (Kaz Pexie) - Dirge Piercing (Dark w/o shadow)
Hoodie - Atomic (Ivy Graves) - Everyday Hoodie (Red)
Tee - Onyx Wear (Frank Windlow) - Long Tee Punisher (Group gift)
Shorts - mon tissu (Emma Gilmour) - Greta (used)
Bag - Virtual Insanity (Loviathar Hellman) - Oddball Shoulder Bag **NEW**
Socks - Boom (Aranel Ah) - Cuffed Socks (black)
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure

Pose 1 & 2 from Exposeur (Top Model 2011 pose pack)
Pose 3 from HelaMiyo (Poses looking back) (Available at Pure Juice March 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment