Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blinded

I have about a million things I should be blogging but I was loving this look so much today that I decided to go with this one.  I promise I'll play catchup and show you all the great newness I have waiting to be blogged tonight or tomorrow.  In the meantime, here's today's look of the day.


~Style Card~

Skin - Curio (Gala Phoenix)- Pout (petal [light] whine1
Hair - Magika (Sabina Gully) - Tessa
Horns - Illusory (Crushed Clarity) - Horns_1a
Ears - Illusory (Crushed Clarity) - Elven Ear b3
Blindfold - ???
Piercing 1 - Cobrahive (Chikane Kaligawa) - Gauged - Black/Silver
Piercing 2 - POM (Flirt Button) -  Double Snakebites (BM -NS-V1)
Collar - Cobrahive (Chikane Kaligawa) - Sureibu (1) Collar
Bracelets - LouLou&Co (Lolly Carlberg) - Asteroid (red)
Outfit - Stupid Things (JaneV3 Innovia) - Hot Krew (Part1-Dark red)
Faun legs - Visavi (Kaz Pexie) - Shadow Faun
Poses by Status Poses (Elusyve Jewell)

No comments:

Post a Comment