Friday, March 18, 2011

Aly Boots at Republic!

Have you seen my pretty, pretty boots?  I've never had anything named after me so I was a bit stunned that Teresa Republic, owner of Republic, named her newest boots after me.  They're so pretty and come in a bunch of different colors.  I love them!  Have a peek!



 

~Style Card~

..Teresa..

Skin: Republic - Olivia - Cool Bisque - Hope (PCF Item)
Hair: Lelutka - Rain - Overcooked
Cardigan: Absolution - Open Short Cardigan Green
Bra: { Cheeky Girl } - Agnes Brassiere
Shorts: Kyoot - High Waisted Micropants
Shoes: Republic - Aly Boots - St. Patricks Day Edition (Free) **NEW**


..Aly..

Skin - Mynerva - Kianna (Shade 3 - Smokey)
Hair - Ploom - Shammy (VIP Group Gift *includes mouthy)
Ears - Illusory - Elven Ear B3
Lashes -  Miamai - XGen Lashes
Piercing - Cobrahive -  Gauged
Tattoo (neck) - Aitui - Heart (fresh)
Shirt - Khush - Laura Top - Khaki
Tattoo (Stomach) - N! - Evil
Bracelets - Pepper - Color Me Bracelets
Belt - Ronsem - Military Belt
Pants - Ronsem - Cropped Denim Jeans
Boots - Republic - Aly Boots (black) **NEW**

No comments:

Post a Comment