Thursday, February 17, 2011

I have an addiction..

..and it's to shopping.  I must stop.  Well, not stop but definately cut back.  I must.. though I don't think it's going to happen.  Not when we have designers out there making so much amazing stuff.  I tell myself every week that I'm not going to buy anything, that I'm going to just blog the stuff that I already have.. Gods knows I have enough of it and my week starts out good.. usually.  But by mid week it all falls apart.  Though I guess I only did buy three of the pieces of this look today.. that's good, right?  Probably not when that makes almost half the look.  lmao  Oh well, maybe one of these days I'll manage it.  Until then, enjoy the pictures.  Hope you love the look as much as I do!


And a closer view so you can see more of that amazingly detailed tattoo I snagged from Huz Tats.  If you haven't been there yet you definately should check it out.  He does amazing work.


~Style Card~

Skin - Plastik (Aikea Rieko)- Ataciara-Elven-Valentine-Dahlia-Smudge
Eye Makeup 1 -  Plastik (Aikea Rieko)-Ataciara Makeups - Dark
Eye Makeup 2 - Boom (Aranel Ah) - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara -thick
Hair - Lamb (Lamb Bellic) - Lover - Obsidian
Collar - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - Dark Studded -black-
Cuffs - Ha! (Trixi Wuyts) - O-Ring Cuffs Black/Red
Tattoo - Huz Tats  (Hunain Bellic) - Oriental-Henna Tatoo
Shirt - Khush (Liess Paine) - Lourdes Top (red)
Jeans - Khush (Liess Paine) - Jeans sequins Dark
Boots - GField (Cerberus Noel) - Short Lace-Up Boots -black

Poses
Pic 1 - Everglow (Fanny Willis) - Model425 *New*
Pic 2 - Croire (Emily Kaestner) - A Quirk

No comments:

Post a Comment