Saturday, February 26, 2011

Change, is it for the good?

It's so hard getting used to a new look after you've looked the same way for a couple of years.  I mentioned to my SL sis that I was thinking about a shape change and she offered to make me a new one.  I really wanted the change and I think it's adorable but I look soooo different.  I'm not good at change but I'm trying to embrace it.  Trying!  lol  I'm hoping I can keep to it.  What do you think?  Is it a good change?  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!




~Style Card~

Skin - Grixdale (Tyr Rozenblum) - Ouch! - Black Ice is Hazerdous (Cream)
Hair - Truth (Truth Hawks) - Nahla 2 Streaked (night)
Eyes - .ID. (Audrey Lamede) - Dilated/Reflect - Dark Green  **NEW**
Eyelashes - je suis (Julia Merosi) - Apparence::Lashes:: No.001
Tears - Porcupine Love (Chillatrix GossipGirl) - Crying Over You +blush
Glasses - Leo-NT (Lady Leonard) - Poor Deer Glasses (Ruby)  **NEW**
Necklace - Pink Inc (Candeebee Bade) - Protected <3 Necklace *red* (short) **NEW**
Shirt - Grixdale (Tyr Rozenblum) - Basic Halter (Smog) VIP Group Gift / Gacha **NEW**
Tattoo (Arms) - Absolution (Aurora Deischer) - Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces
Tape - SiniStyle (Krius Misfit) - Taped Fists * Black Nails (Wrists - Fingers)
Tattoo (Stomach) - Moloko (Jolita Korobase) - I love you tattoo (DKH3)
Jeans - Khush (Liess Paine) - Jeans Sequins Dark
Socks - Boom (Aranel Ah) - Cuffed Socks (black)
Shoes - 2Real (2Real Okelli) - Pure

No comments:

Post a Comment