Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catching up

Or at least that's what I'm trying to do.  I am so far behind on blogging all the goodies in my inventory that are meant to grace these pages for you all to see. So this post is a bit of a catch up and a reason to play with my new toy from Glitterati.. if the absolutely gorgeous skin that I'm wearing isn't enough reason. It's NEW and just out today, so obviously that hasn't been sitting around waiting for me to take pics of it but it is phenomenal and you all need it because Aikea of Plastik did an amazing amazing job on them. Alright, I'll stop now! lol Have a look at the pics!



~Style Card~

Skin - Plastik - Ataciara - Poem - Insomnia
Hair - Ploom - Crush (ink)
Collar - +DV8+ - Deathrock Collar (Ironheart - weaver)
Shirt - Sn@tch - Leather Corset (Red)
Pants - Sn@tch - Maya Leggings (Black)
Boots - Dilly Dolls - Sonata Scunched Boot **NEW**

Pose prop - Glitterati -  Lightbox

1 comment: