Sunday, January 16, 2011

A-a-a-choo!

It's cold season, and boy did it get me this year, flu and cold.  Bleh!  So the cute little mask I found during the season's hunt, that I'm wearing below, was just a must have.  It fits perfectly.  Due to this darn flu I also missed opening day of CHIC Limited!  Bad blogger!  Though I'm sure most of you have already been there by now, and why haven't you if you haven't??  Here's that LM I promised you a couple days ago!  Have a look at the cute look I put together thanks to both the Seasons Hunt (Start the hunt here) and CHIC Limited and then go.. check both out!

 


~Style Card~

Skin - Grixdale - Emery (Caramel - Saccharine-Frex) -- CHIC Limited
Hair - Magika - Ki **NEW**
Eyes - Plastik - Haunt Collection - Infectious Laughter
Mask - Duboo - Achoo Set -- Season's Hunt
Necklace - Miel - Sen Necklace (FLF)
Shirt - Tiny Bird - Breathe Sweater (Scarlet) -- Season's Hunt
Gloves - League - Sheepskin Mittens (Light Brown)
Skirt - GLD - Cut off Distressed Mini
Leggings - Croire - Sheer Pattern Leggings (10) -- CHIC Limited
Boots - Duboo - Achoo Set -- Season's Hunt

Poses -
Pic 1 - Glitterati - Winter 1 --Season's Hunt
Pic 2 - Flowey - In your frozen heart -- Season's hunt

Taken outside Concrete Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment