Sunday, December 5, 2010

Newness at Dilly Dolls

There is so much newness out at Dilly Dolls right now. You really need to stop by if you haven't recently.



The adorable purse that I'm holding you can find as part of the new Gatcha items. They're only 15L a try and are transferrable so you can trade them with your friends or give them out as Christmas presents to all your fellow Dilly Doll lovers. Fun! That adorable doll key that I'm using is the Emo Kitty Doll Key. And for all you that just have to coordinate, which is me normally, there's a Emo Kitty Bag to match! And last but not least let's not forget the boots.. I'm in love with these boots. They are the Daria Boots and I don't know what else to say about them other then you need them. They're gorgeous!

So what are you waiting for?  Here's your RIDE!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment