Wednesday, December 8, 2010

LOTD - Dec 8th

I've been doing the Zombiepopcorn Hunt the last few days and having finished it last night I started poking through the gifts.  The Zombiepopcorn Hunt is always a winning hunt and if you haven't done it you should.  You have till December 15th, I believe, so still lots of time.  I realized it's been awhile since I've done just a random look so I thought today was the day, thanks to a lot of help from the hunt.



And a close up, well just because..



~Style Card~

Skin - Tik Tok - Fair-cl-fresh rose (ZPH)
Hair - Ploom - Maddie (Cinnamon)
Glasses - Gos - Custom Eyewear Cateye (ZPH)
Piercing - iPoke - Folly (ZPH)
Mittens - Noirilicious - Mittens (ZPH)
Shirt - Concrete Flowers - ALP Sweater (ZPH)
Jeans - Zombiepopcorn - ZombiePopcorn Hunt Jeans (ZPH) (stop 1 of the hunt btw!)
Boots - Noirilicious - Knitted Boots (ZPH)

Poses by Diesel Works (ZPH)

Taken outside Baffle

No comments:

Post a Comment