Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Grab your cuddles at Hopscotch

I was poking thru my inventory while I was modeling this morning and pondering what to blog today when I came across these two adorable stuffed plushies from Hopscotch and I fell in love.  So tada, we found bloggables for the day.  lol  Aren't they so cute?



I think I'm most in love with this giraffe.  I want him for RL.  Santa?


~Style Card~

Skin - Mynerva - Barely There (Vanilla)
Hair - Ploom - Anamone (Ink)
Glasses - Gos - Intuition
Necklace - Je Suis - Sophistique Necklace
Outfit - Sn@tch - Black Cords & R U Following Me Argyle (Snowball Hunt)
Bracelets - Je Suis/Naive - Sophistique Bracelet
Nails - Je Suis/Naive - Nails No.001 (Reds)

Pic 1 - Hopscotch - Huggable Pengi (Xmas Edition)
Pic 2 - Hopscotch - Huggable Giraffe (Xmas Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment