Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New at +DV8+

Everyone pretty much knows my love for +DV8+, it's one of my favorite stores in all of SL.  Let alone the fact that I work there and I practically live there some weeks.  Great quality clothes and accessories and it's owned by two of the nicest people you'll ever meet.  What else could you ask for?   When I opened these new sweaters this morning I squeed with delight.  I love sweater season, as I know I've said before and all the autumny colors.  So not only was I excited to see Vasha decided to try her hand at knits but also put them out in this awesome autumn color.  Have a look!


They come in two great versions, as you can see.  I'm wearing the Sweet Heart Sweater on the right and the Sweet Tart Sweater Crop on the left.  Each come in six great colors and come complete with the jeans.  And the best part?  If you go right now you can grab each set for a very low price of only 100L!  That's practically a steal.  So what are you waiting for?!  You'll find them right beside the model stands, can't miss 'em. Grab the TAXI and head to DV8!

No comments:

Post a Comment