Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lost!

On my way home from the party at the Albero Gatcha Festival where I picked up this fabulous bottle of Holiday Spirits from the Just A Pose gatcha machine.  I stopped by aRAWRa to pick up the very cute Cozy Henley Shirts that are this week's Lazy Sunday offering. After a quick shopping trip and more spirits, because I had eleven bottles.. don't judge me.. I wandered through the Missing Mile sim trying to find my way home..

lost

I thought maybe I'd be able to figure out where to go if I just took a moment to think..

lost2

Then I realized.. I'm lost.. Oh my God, what am I going to do now? I don't know anyone here! *gulps*

lost3

Maybe if I just take a little nap things will be clearer when I wake up.. you think? Well it can't hurt right? *yawns* Goodnight!

lost4

No comments:

Post a Comment