Friday, November 26, 2010

A Little Bit of Vintage...


This look just screams vintage to me and I love it.  I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong decade.  This fab skirt, the Love Me Skirts, from Boom is part of a new line of clothes called 'Good Buys'.  They're available in 12 different colors and includes a texture change sash with 14 different options.  And best of all?  They're only 75L each!  The very cute sweater I'm wearing is a new release from [NV].  Issis did such an awesome job on these.  I love them!  They just look so warm and snuggly.

And finally let's take a closer look at the jewelry.  This one isn't a new release but the Sophistique set from Je suis is absolutely gorgeous and is scripted for size and color change of the pearls and metal.  (If you missed my last post you can grab these at 50% off for the next 24 hours!  Don't miss it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment