Friday, October 29, 2010

Magoa And More

Just recently I discovered that Keira Seerose of Magoa (formerly III) had cleared out her store of all the clothes and decided to center strictly on furniture.  Furniture isn't something I usually feature here but if nothing else it makes cute backdrops, right?  Except in this case the furniture really steals the show, in my opinion.  I'm really loving this set, called Precious Keepsakes.  Here, have a look.


Two of the things I love most in this set are this cute little table that has a scrapbook feel to it that matches the shadowbox type artwork above my head.  Both chairs are really cute but for some reason this one called to me.  Not sure why but I love it.


And last but not least, and the part that covers the more in the title, this very cute outfit that I'm wearing.  The adorable hair/scarf, Sia, is from Magika and is currently 50% off.  And as an added bonus, if 50% off isn't enough, once you own the hair you can pick up two extra addon packs that give you huds to change your scarf two more colors. There's a halloween version and one in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.  Must haves if you're a fan of the hair.  The big bulky sweater is curtesy of Ducknipple and is part of their new LGTC set (part of the black/pink version).  I matched it with my Boyfriend's Jeans from Indie Rose and tossed on my favorite boots from Kookie and the look was complete.  I feel all warm and snuggly.  Nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment