Monday, October 4, 2010

FTLO Halloween LOTD

Thought I'd do a quick FTLO Halloween look of the day with one of my favorite exclusives from the event.. okay, well, two. But I did already say how very much I loved the skin from Pink Fuel yesterday, so for today let's stick to the eyes and clothes. The clothes are an FTLO exclusive from ::Shush:: and is called Pretty For Halloween. I love the chain around the neck, it really makes it for me.



And a closer look at the eyes, because really they're just as awesome. They're Radioactive Eyes from Nestle My Bosom. There are a bunch of different choices but these and a pair called Loving Eyes, not pictured of course, were my absolute faves.



Hope you're having a rockin' time, and I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone involved for making it such an amazing event to attend and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment