Monday, October 18, 2010

Boom Must Haves!

Been to Boom lately? No? Why not? It's usually one of my number one stops for new shirts but while wandering around the store the other day these two dresses caught my eye and I knew they were must haves. The little red number and my favorite, though my husband definately prefers the second, is called Call Me Baby and is shown here in cranberry. And the black dress, with the very sexy back, is the Skream Mini Dress in black. Very aptly named, I think.



Those very sexy boots, in case you were wondering, are from Heart & Sole and are a absolute love. If you're looking for a new pair of thigh highs definately check them out. Now what in the world are you waiting for? You know you want to go see these for yourself. Here, I even grabbed you a ride to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment