Thursday, September 2, 2010

Faun!

I've been staring at this Shadow Faunt set from Visavi for weeks but when I saw it on one of the blogs I was perusing the other day (I can't remember where it was now!) I knew I definately had to have it. Thanks to two amazing friends last night I finally own it!


There is not a single negative thing I can say about this set. I absolutely love it. And the ears are just to cute! I've been holding onto this skin from Pink Fuel (Basil - Maple) for quite awhile. I knew I'd find the perfect set for it eventually.


And on a sidenote.. the skirt and top is from Plastik and is part of her Road Trip sale. This is Saturday in Turquise. If you haven't checked out the sale yet you most definately should! Hair is from Truth (Enix - Night streaked). The Truth Hair sale ends tomorrow so better run and grab those last few styles before it's to late!

No comments:

Post a Comment