Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall is coming to Sn@tch

Fall is coming! And that means it's time to dig all those cute sweaters out of the closet once again. It's my favorite time of the year. Anyone that knows me knows how much I love Sn@tch. So when Ivey dropped a blogger pack on me this morning I was psyched and immediately went rifling for the sweaters that I knew she'd put out recently. Here's two of the super cute looks from it. I'm sure you'll be seeing many more in the coming week or two.



Shirt - Trauma Velvet Buttondown (red)
Pants - Fangbanger Velvet Pants (black)



Shirt - Sn@tch Wisp Crochet Sweater (pink)
Skirt - Sn@tch Traumatic Skirt (white)


Also shown

Skin - Sn@tch Soltice Skin (Tone 1-Sangria/BR)
Ears - Visavi - Epigon Ears (studded)
Hair - Creatives! - Schizo (black)
Piercing (pic 1) - Sn@tch Garnet Belly ring

Pics Taken in the Onyx Forest on the Onyx Noir Sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment