Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More goodies from Kosh & CF

I thought for today's post that I'd show off a few more of the items that I recieved from Kosh & Concrete Flowers. These cute little Neck Pouches are from Concrete Flowers and come in five great colors, as shown below.



Here's a closeup of the amazing detail on the pouch.



The skin I'm wearing is from Kosh and is part of her Vee Line. This is the desert skin tone in frog to match the cute Sissi top I picked up at Khush. The pretty glossy lips are also thanks to Kosh and is a tattoo layer for Viewer 2. I'm wearing the 'Sin' shade in this picture.

And last but not least, because it's one of my faves of all the stuff I got was This great necklace / bracelet combo, Multiplex. You can wear it with or without the tag, shown in the pics with the tag, and you can change each individual letter on the tag to spell out what you want. Initials, short words.. I have mine reading 'Dream' at the moment.





Hope you loved all this stuff as much as I did!
Here's your RIDE to Concrete Flowers & Kosh!

Others:

Hair - Keeley (Night, streaked) from Truth
Shirt - Sissi Top (Mint) from Khush

No comments:

Post a Comment