Thursday, August 19, 2010

A little of this and that

After hitting the Truth sale, I dug through my inventory looking for an outfit to wear to show off the hair I bought. After finding this fab shirt from Khush in my Platinum hunt folder I moved on to the goodies I got from the Zombiepopcorn hunt to finish off the look. (Style notes at the bottom.)








Style Card

Hair - Truth - (pic 1) Keeley (Chocolate streaked) / (pic 2 & 3) Roxana (Night streaked)
Skin - .44 Caliber - Djinn & Tonic Pale, Tears of Blood (zombiepopcorn hunt)
Mouth - Calypso Giano - ~Pepper~ Name Mouthchain (zombiepopcorn hunt)
Necklace - Frippery - Poisoned Daisies Necklace (zombiepopcorn hunt)
Bracelet - Blitzed - Legacy Bracelet (zombiepopcorn hunt)
Shirt - Khush - Platinum Hunt Shirt
Pants - Leak - Zombie got me black leggings (zombiepopcorn hunt)
Boots - hoorenbeek - Military Boots - loose - Used Brown (zombiepopcorn hunt)

Pose (pic 1) from [LAP] - Sitting Duck Pose Set
Poset (pic 2 & 3) from .doll - Zombiepopcorn hunt prize

No comments:

Post a Comment