Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am Insatiable!

Still trying to catch up on all the freebies / cheapies I missed while on vacation, but I finally got around to snagging the group gift from Insatiable Fashions. While I was there I also smacked the MM Board and hit the lucky chair which was nice enough to drop me an 'A' without to much waiting. Here's pics of all the goods!

First up is the group gifts. Kylie Dress in Pink and Jesika top is red plaid.
And on a sidenote.. you can also snag the Jesika shirt in black plaid for 50L
as part of the Taste of SL sale.





Next up is the Danger 2 shirt from the MM Board.



And last but not least, from the lucky chair, Haters to the Left.



Also shown..

Skin - Exodi - Isolde Soleil (lt) - Group gift
Hair - Simplee Britnee - Carmela in chocolate - free for bday celebration
Shorts in pic 2 - Snatch - Rep Wrecker Shorts
Skirt in pics 3 & 4 - *LP* Funny Skirt from Fashion House
All poses by (.doll)

No comments:

Post a Comment