Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Gatcha Festival









I don't know about you but I find it very hard to deny a gatcha machine. It's just like the bubblegum machines outside the grocery store when you were a kid, you just had to drop that quarter in and see what you could get. So, a whole festival dedicated to these tempting little machines, how fun is that?! Here's a couple of the goodies (my two favorite) you can get at this summer's Gatcha Festival.










Just love these glasses, Cute Nerdy Girl Glasses from Lazy Place come attached with a color changing bow so they go great with any outfit.
Found this awesome boombox at the Festival too, from KatatOnik. A girl needs to have her tunes.







And just because I'm loving this skin and hair. Check out Nightshade for all the shades of Bella's new skin collection, Wednesday (shown above in Shadows-pale) and her newest hair, Lillian (shown above in Platinum).

And last but not least, I can't finish this and leave out my favorite store, visit +DV8+, for the fab Jammies I'm wearing in the above pics, my favorite jammies for lounging around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment