Friday, July 30, 2010

Skins and Sales and Fishing! Oh My!




Ok, so the title is a little corny. Leave me be! lol
There's some great stuff out today though and that's the important part! Pink Fuel put out their new offering for the Theomory Project and it is as amazing as always. I just love her skins! It comes in five great shades and each shade comes with teeth or no teeth versions. Thanks to a bit of overspending lately though I thought I better stick to one (honey) for now..



Elle at Pulling Strings is also having a birthday today and she's having a sale to celebrate. I really love this 'Window to Your Soul' pose set, and it was only 72L! It includes five cute poses and yea, it's a total win. See.. here, look!










Ok, so yea, I know I'm missing a pose but try as I might I couldn't get my hair to not look totally wonky in the shot. Four out of five ain't bad.


Oh and the fishing part of the title.. well that's the outfit, of course. Granted it's been out for a little while already though. It's from Sn@tch and is called Summer Soldier. What's more fun then fishing and getting free stuff for it! Yay! (And just in case you haven't snagged it yet.. the hair is part of the free megapack from Posh that I blogged a few days ago. What are you waiting for?! Go grab it!)


Ok, so that's all I have for you! Go see everything for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment