Saturday, July 10, 2010

Newbie Style Challenge - Take 2

So in my boredom today I thought I'd give this challenge another go and to make it a bit harder I made a guy. Well technically I made a 'person' that could be either a guy or a girl and did styles for each. And might I just say, to all you guys out there, I feel for you, making a quality looking male is not an easy task on little to no L$. Kudos to those that pull it off!

If you haven't seen this challenge yet it's a lot of fun and was put out by Gogo HERE. Here's take two of my submission. =)




Kim Kroll, the Noobie




Look one




Look Two




Look Three




Pic One (Male) - Total Cost $1

Skin - Extreme Reality (Fab Free Gift) - NY Executive
Shape - Made by me! $0
Eyes - Snatch - Blue/Green Eyes $0
Hair - Black Maria - Punk Hair $0
Fingers - Luck INC - Finger Tape $1
Shirt - Class.E.top - Ensemble 1 $0
Jeans - Snatch - Laid Back Vintage Jeans $0
Shoes - Snatch - Hustlers in black suede $0




Pic Two (Male) - Total Cost $2

Skin - Extreme Reality (Fab Free Gift) - NY Executive
Shape - Made by me! $0
Eyes - Snatch - Blue/Green Eyes $0
Black Maria - Ruby 03 - $0
Luck INC. - Finger Tape $1
WoE (Fab Free gift) - Graphic Tee $0
Snatch - Hardcore Bondage Pants & Belt $0
Truth (Gnubie Store) - Iggy Shoe - $1




Pic Three (Fem) - Total Cost $2


Skin - Atomic Bambi - Apple - From GSH $0
Shape - Nevermind - Angie Shape (Altered) - (Gnubie Store) $1
Hair - Truth - Jess $0
Eyes - Snatch - Blue Green Eyes $0
Fingers - Luck INC. - Finger Tape $1
Clothing - Silent Sparrow - Bunting Suite (Under 30 days gift at Gnubie Store)
Shoes - Snatch - Living Dead Girl Shoes $0
Bag - Coco - Clear Tote Bag - $0

No comments:

Post a Comment